Well, with the final day of Crufts approaching (tomorrow's Hound & Terrier day plus Best in Show), meaning only one more shopping day left, I decided to take advantage of some of this year's offers. I've a mix of freebie and paid for bags, and here are their contents....
'In the pink' - the Crufts' Show Guide
They're available to buy in the atrium and at stands throughout the halls. If you want to know what's happening when, the show guide is a 'must'.
It will set you back £8 but, hey, you get your first bag to put some of your first purchases in!
Doggy & Kitty bags from Lily's Kitchen
I'm a huge fan of Lily's Kitchen food and treats, for both my hounds and cat. They produce an organic and 'natural' range of wet and dried dog and cat food, with a number of tempting recipes such as Hungry Hunter's Hot Pot (cat), Chicken Dinner (cat), Chicken supper (dog), Fishy Fish Pie with peas (dog) and Wild Campfire Stew (dog), to name just a small selection of them.
- A 200g can of Beef, Potato & Vegetable Dinner
- A 150g Natural Range Herby Chicken tray
- A 60g sample of Lovely Lamb with peas & parsley dry food
- An Eat Your Greens snack bar
- A 50g sample of Calming biscuits
- 25 compostable poop sacks
- Note pad
The Kitty Bag didn't disappoint, either, and contained:
- 6 x 100g trays of the Natural Range cat dinners
- A 40g sample of the Delicious Chicken Crunch Nibbles (dry cat food)
- Cute cat toy/ball
- Note pad
If you've slightly more 'cash to splash' the £10 bag proves to be fantastic value. Everything comes in a lovely linen bag, which contains:
- Your choice of 1Kg dried dog food (I chose the puppy food for Sherlock's sensitive tum)
- 2 x 400g cans of dog food (I chose Venison & Wild Boar Terrine and Recovery Recipe)
- Sample of Delicious Baked Biscuits (I chose the Calming biscuits)
You can find Lily's Kitchen stand in Hall 1 - stand 116
Companion Dog World magazine
Companion Dog World is the sister magazine to the weekly Dog World newspaper. I have to admit that I'm a tad biased (as I am their resident 'Ask the Expert' for behaviour and training and questions) but it's a great magazine that is available both in print and online.
The Companion Dog World goody bag is a free bag and my bag contained:
- Latest copy of Companion Dog World
- A 150g tray of Butcher's Choice Simply Gentle food
- A sample of Eden Holistic Pet Foods, Country Cuisine - dry food
- A trial size sample of Fish 4 Dogs, Sea Jerky Tiddlers
All in all, not a bad 'haul!' A great read (I'm on pages 40-41, in case you're interested) and the dried food and sea jerky can be used as training treats. You'll find Companion Dog World in Hall 4 - stand 78
|Companion Dog World|
Your Dog magazine
I subscribe to the monthly Your Dog magazine and as I remembered to bring along my 'voucher' (which was included with the latest issue), I received a free goody bag, which contained:
- A packet of Adventuros Nuggets in Boar flavour
- 7 x Simply Dental, Joint Care sticks
- 100g sample of Vitalin Adult, Chicken & Potato dry food
- 50 g sample of Platinum Adult, Iberico & Greens, dry food
- 1 mini Webbox Dream Bone
- 180g packet of Hi Life Treat Me! training treats
If you don't subscribe, never fear, you can subscribe for 4 magazines (I think) for £10 + get a goody bag. You'll find Your Dog in Hall 4 - stand 34
What's in your bag?
We'd love to know what's in your bag. So if you make it to Crufts for the final day, do let us know!