Diary of a Canine Convert
Terms & Conditions – Crufts 2016 Ticket Giveaway
1. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Happy Hounds Dog Training & Behaviour and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.diaryofacanineconvert.com
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6. Closing date for entry will be 12:00 GMT, Tuesday 01 March 2016. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
a. Comment on any of the blog posts made during February 2016 on www.diaryofacanineconvert.com
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows: 1 x pair of day passes for Crufts 2016, taking place from 11 – 14 March 2016 at NEC Birmingham.
12. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Winner is responsible for own travel to and from Crufts at NEC Birmingham.
13. Winners will be chosen at random, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email and the blog within 2 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 4 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Happy Hounds Dog Training & Behaviour shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
18. Happy Hounds Dog Training & Behaviour also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
19. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
20. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
21. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
22. The winner’s name will be available 7 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
23. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.